Monday, December 20, 2010

Thus the silence ends...

       Hello to anyone who may have stumbled upon this blog accidentally and is wondering why there are only two posts. Do we at the napkin not have anything important to say? Do we chose to remain silent about all the important issues and problems going on in our world today? Are the napkin bloggers really that egotistical and disconnected to the problems around them that we have absolutely nothing relevant to say to you, our accidental readers?
       The answer is not a simple yes or no mostly because I do not really no the answer myself. In fact I myself could only know one thirds of the answer at best because I am only one of the three writers for the napkin blog so I can only tell you the reasons why I have thus far remained silent (Yes, I did all of that math in my head). And  since I do not fully understand the reasons why I have been silent (after all, does anyone ever fully understand their own motives?) I cant even give you a full one thirds of an answer and is less than one thirds of an answer really much of an answer at all?
      All of that to say I have absolutely no answer as to why the napkin has been silent but only a promise that we will do our very best to solve this problem. I will take upon myself to make sure that the napkin will be updated at least weekly by one of us. Even if it means taking the time to write a three paragraphed article, blog, post whatever it is (as you can see I am slightly new at this) all about how we haven't been putting up any blogs. So if you want to hear from us weekly just keep checking in and hopefully future posts will be more entertaining then the one you are currently reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment